Menumenu button

International Students

Are eligible for coverage through the University of Guelph CSA & GSA Benefits Plan, unless you are a part-time Graduate Student. If you are an international student and are not sure if you qualify for coverage, please visit the Benefit Plan Office for assistance.

Service Members

Find a Practitioner/Pharmacy